Our Latest Vacancies
£18,000 - £20,000
Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to work for a professional, family run company located near to main transport links in Kenley. Our client offers 24-hour Residential Care in small Children’s Homes, registered and inspected by Ofsted, for young people aged 12 to 18.
**The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
What will you be doing?
The role of Office Assistant is to support the administration of Head Office. Including HR, Property Maintenance, Training, Quality Assurance and General Administration
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Support the HR manager with recruitment and ensuring all documentation is received and filed in accordance with Company policies
- Log annual leave and sickness informing HR manager of any discrepancies
- Co-ordinating relevant paperwork for monthly payroll as directed by HR Manager
- Producing all letters and documentation relating to all staff as directed by HR Manager
- Supporting HR manager with interview paperwork, inductions and leavers
- Maintenance of training matrix
- Responsible for obtaining confirmation of completed courses and filing certificates
- Booking venues, equipment and refreshments
- Issue training cost agreements to relevant staff
- Assisting office administrators with follow up on maintenance issues relating to our properties until concluded
- Ordering furnishings/items as required
- Recording orders/deliveries on excel spreadsheet
- Answer telephones and distribute calls accordingly
- Support the administrators with chasing outstanding information via telephone calls and emails
- Photocopying, scanning and binding documents as required
- Processing all incoming and outgoing post
- Maintaining and ordering of stationery
- Preparing policy paperwork and distributing to all homes
- Manage meeting room diary – arranging equipment, refreshments as necessary
Who will this role suit?
The successful candidate will have gained administration experience working with a fast paced and pressurised environment. You will have experience of using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook, and ideally will hold experience of using new systems.
You will be highly organised, accurate and have the ability to multi-task. This role may suit someone who is looking to gain all round office experience, with the view to progress their career within a fantastic organisation.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; administration, administrator, office support, property management, negotiation, gas safety, FM, facilities management, contract management, office support, office management
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation