Our Latest Vacancies
Training Support Executive
£23,827 plus bonus and excellent benefits
Do you have experience working within a Training/Coaching environment and are looking for that next step in your career?
If so, our client who is one of the World’s largest insurance companies, is looking for a confident individual, who can provide additional support and coaching to all new employees within the Operations departments.
What will your working week be like?
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
You will be supporting across all operations departments - Motor, Warranty and Travel, to ensure that the highest standards are maintained in line with all company accreditations, updating all training records and completing all associated administration.
To provide on-going support and coaching to Operations staff within probation, including:
- Promote and facilitate the Buddy programme
- Post Training Support for new starters
- Identifying skills and knowledge gaps within 6 month probationary period
- One to one live coaching to improve performance and confidence of all new starters during their first 6 months
- Point of contact and liaison for transition of new starters from training into their team
- Support the Training Executives with new starter live call taking
- Ad-hoc courses and coaching e.g. upskilling / cross-training
- Ensure that clear and concise coaching and development records are maintained
- Deliver coaching and provide ongoing support in all agreed development areas and ensure appropriate competencies are met within the Operations teams.
- The production of training returns, training assessments and performance monitoring reports
Who will this role suit?
You will have strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport with colleagues at all levels, whilst working in a fast-paced environment; a pro-active and organised approach is essential along with the following skills and attributes:
- GCSE or equivalent English and Maths A - C level
- Proven track record of providing exceptional levels of customer service within a branded customer service environment
- Experience of working within a training environment and delivering system and soft skills coaching & training 121 or to small groups
- Practical knowledge of using MS Office and SharePoint
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Proven multi-tasking experience and the ability to working to strict timescales
- Confident and professional manner
- High attention to detail, quality focus and flexible attitude
- Comfortable in working on own initiative and within a team and supporting colleagues
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to work independently
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.