Our Latest Vacancies
Social Media and Communications Administrator
An exciting opportunity for a Social Media and Communications Administrator has arisen to work for my client based in South Croydon. This is an ideal opening for an individual who is looking to take the next step in their career – if you are passionate about increasing a brands presence through website and social media platforms, then don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 negotiable DOE
Hours/Benefits: 08:45 to 17:00, free parking, generous annual leave, gym membership, pension, excellent training and much more
In return, our client can offer an outstanding opportunity, a proven career path with fantastic benefits and an excellent environment! Sound good? Apply today!
Who will suit this role?
This post will suit an enthusiastic, confident and motivated individual, holds a Marketing qualification/degree and proven experience within a Digital Marketing role, working on websites and social media campaigns. Experience of copywriting and proof-reading skills with excellent attention to detail is a must.
You will need excellent organisational skills, a great eye for detail and have the ability to manage your own workload to meet tight deadlines.
- Marketing degree / relevant professional qualifications desirable
- Experience of analysing data and presenting reports
- Event planning and use of photography to promote corporate identity.
- Microsoft Office suite (including Excel)
- Experience of Event Planning desirable
What will your working week be like?
- Plan, formulate, execute and analyse social media campaigns across all social media channels, raising the profile of the brand and increasing its competitiveness
- Monitor all social media channels daily, and ensure timely responses to customer queries/comments
- Write and update website copy using the CMS
- Maximise opportunities that key partnerships present, linking online with employers and community groups to extend the reach of key messages
- Evaluate and optimise the search engine position to drive exposure
- Photograph key events, write news copy and select imagery for publication
- Co-ordinate the image release permissions library in order to ensure that the appropriate permissions are received prior to use in any publication
- Provide the Marketing team with content for use across press releases, news articles and corporate collateral
- Provide ongoing analysis of social trends, keeping up-to-date in developments in technology and communication channels; ensuring you maximises its footprint across the region
- Manage the website traffic analytics to identify trends and opportunities for growth.
- Raise purchase orders and track invoices
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; social media, marketing, digital, creative suite, events, InDesign, CIM, graduate level, photography, data analysis, event planning
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.