Our Latest Vacancies
Do you have the passion to lead and motivate a team?
Do you have experience working at Team Leader/Supervisor level within an inbound call centre?
You could be looking at earning a competitive salary of up to £33,000!
Offering a basic salary of £28,000 - £30,000 plus up to £3,000 (per annum) bonus and fantastic benefits for all employees including Private medical cover, Life assurance, Pension, Child care vouchers, discounted travel insurance and Eye Care vouchers.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00-17:00
Our client is one of the World’s largest insurance companies employing 17,500 employees across 76 countries, with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn’t be easier on a daily basis.
What will your working week be like?
Our client is looking to recruit for a Team Manager to manage the daily workloads and actively provide support and guidance to the team, ensuring that all tasks are carried out effectively and professionally whilst adhering to departmental procedures and targets. In addition, you will assist the Head of Procurement & Network with projects.
Working with a team of 15 you will ensure that all Supplier Invoices / Personal Claims are checked, validated and entered onto the system for payment on a daily basis, in line with departmental targets and to take the appropriate action where invoices are incorrect. Handling all supplier queries and complaints, raising errors to the relevant areas of the business.
Who will this role suit?
- Supervisory experience
- Educated to A-Level standard with strong grades
Evidence of experience required within the following areas;
- Accounts Payable administration
- Working within a general administrative role in a commercial environment
- Good attention to detail, with strong logical thought process
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
- PC literate, with good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Fast, accurate typing skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to plan a varied workload and meet demanding timescales
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Self-Motivated, Proactive and Confident
- Patient and diplomatic
- Educated to Degree level
- English and/or Maths A Level “C” grade or above
- Relevant professional qualification (or Part Qualified)
- Knowledge / experience of the motor breakdown industry
- Proven experience of process improvement
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.