Our Latest Vacancies
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000
Location: Kenley, Surrey
Skills: customer service, IT repair, customer support, office support, IT literate, well spoken, administration, well organised, time keeping.
Do you want to work for a leading service provider and authorised training company who delivers a quality service for all IT users and businesses?
Due to Business growth my client is looking to recruit a highly organised and methodical Admin Assistant to help ensure the smooth and efficient running of the hardware repair service. You will be directing, managing and coordinating the handling and movement of parts to and from the supplier, to contribute to the achievement of SLAs and KPIs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving and booking parts onto the repair management system
- Allocate parts to the correct repairs for technicians
- Ordering third party parts and supplies for all stores
- Correctly return parts to our suppliers and update the repair management system
- Be able to analyse data to determine the ageing parts and prioritise part returns accordingly
- Liaising with multiple stores on their deliveries and returns
- Monitoring and analysing stock materials for all sites – be able to forecast orders that are required
- Managing multiple couriers – delivery and collection processes
- Assisting with the management of the company’s own drivers – route planning and managing workload
- Stockroom management – be able to keep in a clean and tidy order
- Organise and maintain waste and recycling services
- Provide holiday cover for the drivers, this may include a small proportion of the role being to drive to their London store
- A high level of customer service skills required when dealing directly with customers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time keeping
- Ability to handle complex work loads
- Working to deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to start immediately beneficial
- Candidate will be IT literate, however, do not have to be an expert in IT products as training is provided
- Clean full UK driving licence
This is a full-time position working for a well-established yet growing company, whom offer stability and flexibility. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee.
Keywords; customer service, IT repair, customer support, office support, It literate, well spoken, Kenley, Purley, Caterham, Coulsdon.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit (UK) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.