Our Latest Vacancies
IT Account Handler
An opportunity has arisen for an IT Account Handler to work for an established and growing MSP focussing on New and Existing clients. A consultancy that services nationwide clients; suitable candidates will have extensive knowledge in traditional infrastructure, Hybrid Cloud and Firewall Technologies.
This role will suit an experienced and proactive Account Handler who will have a technical understanding of products that will suit individual businesses. Demonstrating your ability to build relationships; suitable candidates will be able to offer a consultative approach whilst building relationships, upselling and gaining new business.
Salary: A competitive package of up to £40k basic plus a generous commission structure. All dependent on experience.
Package will include use of the company vehicles, so a full driving license is essential.
What will your working week be like?
This will be a varied role, with your main responsibilities including:
- A technical sales role with demonstratable technical understanding of Infrastructure and Cloud
- Responsible for ongoing account management with pipeline generation resulting in acquisition of new business within named accounts and mid-market accounts.
- Meet or exceed sales quota per month ensuring up to date forecast and reporting
- Execute detailed sales plans and effectively manage the sales process and activities
- Manage and drive revenue through multiple go-to-market strategies
- Works closely with the Director of New Business Sales to develop and implement account plans to maximize revenue opportunities and achieve quote objectives.
- Effectively engage sales resources: SE, Channel, Solutions Sales, delivery teams and Executives on the development and implementation of customer account plans.
- Use the CRM system effectively: responsible for the development, management and closure of forecasted opportunities
- Interface, negotiate and exchange information with all levels of management
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned as a team player.
Who will suit this role?
- Must have current knowledge of Mid-Market accounts in South of England
- Proven IT Sales experience selling enterprise security software and/or hardware Firewall technologies, Fortinet Fabric would be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Perimeter Firewall and End Point Security
- Relationship management, Account Handling and new business sales experience
- Experience of acquiring, growing and taking ownership of Enterprise mid-market level accounts work at all levels within client accounts
- A proven sales background of consistent achievement against quota
- Comfortable meeting with and presenting at all levels including C-level contacts within named accounts
- Enthusiastic working with the Channel as well as developing business directly
- Able to effectively partner and engage with Internal resources such as Sales Specialists and Sales Engineers, as well as liaising with external partners at all levels
- Familiar with sales methodologies such as TAS or SPIN
- Experience of working across various vertical markets, while specialization on certain verticals can be of advantage
- Good analytical and forecasting skills
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills
- A structured and processed style of working with good time-management skills
***For your information***
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; Sales, Account Handling, Firewalls, Fortinet Cyber, Cloud Security, Infrastructure, Managed Services, Software, Technical, Forecasting, Reporting, Relationships, IT, Upselling, Targets, TAS, SPIN
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.