Our Latest Vacancies
Receptionist/Administrator – TEMP
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Start: ASAP – up to 3 months initially
Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 16:30
Working within a small team, you will be supporting with the day to day administration and reception duties during this busy time. You will maintain an effective Reception function ensuring that the visitor’s area is kept neat and tidy and to ensure all visitors are signed in and out of the building.
Further weekly duties will include:
- First point of contact for all telephone calls and visitors
- Preparation of agendas and minutes
- Provide administration support to the Directorate and team members
- Sort and prioritise all incoming mail, distributing as appropriate
- Arrange couriers for transportation of documents and parcels
- Arrange taxi’s for colleagues to attend meetings and training events at other sites
- To maintain meeting rooms including booking arrangements for 2 meeting rooms, ensuring refreshments are available, the room is tidy and adequately set up and that resources such as flip charts are readily available
- Co-ordinate meeting room bookings via the online booking system
- Undertake administrative duties such as photocopying, faxing and mail-out distribution
- To monitor and order stationery, catering and photocopying supplies ensuring that stock levels are sufficient
- To chaperone visitors/public to appropriate areas of the building
Who will this role suit?
You will need to be available to start straight away and be able to commit for at least 3 months. They are looking for a candidate who is able to work on their own initiative, proactively organising and prioritising workloads, managing time effectively to changing and often tight deadlines.
You will have the following skills and attributes:
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and trust
- Professional, calm and efficient manner
- Positive and flexible approach to work
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work without supervision
- Clear communicator
- Effective team working
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.