Our Latest Vacancies
Senior Call Centre Agent
Salary: £20,000 - £26,000 plus excellent company benefits
Location: Redhill, Reigate
Skills: Call Centre, pensions / financial / Finance industry experience, Defined Benefits, Defined Contributions, mentoring, monthly reviews, appraising staff team leader, senior, manager.
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, Pension, Private Health Care, Bi-annual health check, subsidised onsite canteen, performance related bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
About the Company
Working for a leading global professional services company that helps organisations improve performance by offering consulting, technology and solutions in the areas of benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk and capital management.
This is a fantastic next step for someone that has already gained valuable experience within in Call Centre environment, but whom is looking for more responsibility to enhance their career further.
What will your working week be like?
Working on a busy call centre, within a friendly and professional team. You will mainly be taking inbound calls relating to occupational pension schemes. You may be required to answer queries via email and be asked to provide support to the administration and customer service team. You will also supervise workloads, train team members and check the work of others.
The successful candidate will be required to be involved in the following:
- Supervise the specified team or project as directed by the Team Leader, ensuring that any SLAs and KPIs are adhered to.
- To produce MI as required by the project.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of pension schemes.
- To ensure the team are working efficiently by acting as the escalation point for all questions and customer issues/complaints.
- To instigate a monthly 1-2-1 with all team members.
- To provide feedback to the team as required from Client Managers, Admin Managers, Team Leaders, and other relevant sources.
- Checking of all administration work completed by the team.
- Answer the phones and respond to members queries and escalated queries to set service standards.
- Provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members' needs and to promote the brand.
Who will suit this role?
The ideal candidate will have gained previous Contact Centre experience within either pensions / financial industry sectors, who is looking to progress their career.
- Previous experience of allocating work / mentoring more junior associates or supervising staff.
- Knowledge and skill requirements.
- Pass at C or above for Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent.
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet targets.
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Computer literate.
- Experience in either DB or DC pensions administration would be an advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills essential.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Call Centre, Team Leader, Team Manager, KPI, Call Stats, Customer Service, Pensions, Finance
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.