Our Latest Vacancies
Salary: £19,000 - £20,856
Skills: administration, HR, recruitment, secretarial, education, Excel, Word, accuracy, highly organised
Hours: 8:45 – 17:00
**The successful candidate will be subject to DBS clearance
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for this college in their new world class building.
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the HR department in order to ensure a professional and confidential HR & CPD service to all managers and staff with a constant focus on maintaining departmental efficiency and excellence.
What will your working week be like?
- Provide full HR & CPD administrative support to the HR team and the Director of HR & Professional Development, to include producing correspondence and minute taking when necessary
- Accurately maintain the department’s personnel files, spreadsheets/logs, H Drive and our computerised information systems (Agresso)
- Assist the Director of HR & Professional Development team to keep an accurate staffing budget spreadsheet, following changes to payroll every month, in addition to be responsible for the starters and leavers reports
- Uploading adverts and recruitment documents on to the intranet or erecruiter
- Preparing and distributing packs for shortlisting/interviews and liaising with candidates to invite them, as necessary
- Booking and preparing meeting rooms and welcoming candidates, taking copies of documents
- Prepare offer letters and contracts as required
- Create applicant records on Agresso for successful candidates
- Ensure IT arrangements are in place and send initial probation emails
- Assist with arrangements for inductions
- Input all new starters on the HR Agresso System on their first day, including data inputting their qualifications and job history, ensuring attention to detail at all times
- Process all payroll amendments, starters and leavers, and deal with any payroll related queries
- When requested update the intranet with any HR or CPD documents
- Collect, distribute and collate incoming and outgoing departmental post
- Run regular system reports to monitor, log and ensure that all managers return probation forms in a timely manner. Draft confirmation letters for review.
- Manage the HR & CPD Inbox’s and resolving all first line queries where possible
- Assist the HR team, and in particular the HR Officers, to book meetings rooms and to arrange the meetings/interviews, diaries, refreshments etc as instructed
- Process departmental purchase requisitions and maintain appropriate records
- Carry out regular audits on all information contained on Agresso
- Carry out and implement ad hoc projects/tasks within the HR and CPD department
- Take part in key events, such as enrolment, Open Day/Evenings etc.
- Maintain stationery stocks for the HR department and process any additional requests
Who will suit this role?
In order to be successful in this role you will:
The ideal candidate will hold experience of administration duties within a small to medium sized team, ideally within the HR/Recruitment sector.
- Educated To A-Level standard plus Maths and English GCSE pass
- Experience of working successfully in a fast paced office environment
- Significant Administration experience
- Strong MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint experience
- Strong attention to detail, planning and coordinating
- Experience of administration systems
- Accurate and timely minute taking
- Previous office management experience
- Self-Motivation; Adaptability & Flexibility, Accountability
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: administration, HR, recruitment, secretarial, education, Excel, Word, accuracy, highly organised
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.