Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Service Coordinator
£21,787 plus bonus and excellent benefits
The purpose of this role is to provide an efficient, professional and proactive response to requests for assistance by delivering customer focused and cost-effective solutions within the Home Emergency Team working within a 24/7 shift operation.
Our client is one of the World’s largest insurance companies employing 17,500 employees across 76 countries, with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn't be easier on a daily basis. You will be part of a growing team, who deliver excellence both individually and through teamwork.
Your working week?
- You will handle all incoming calls in a prompt, polite and professional manner at all times with empathy and customer focus, actively communicating with all parties on a regular basis until case closure.
- You will utilise the correct resources and provide the most appropriate and cost effective assistance solutions in line with company procedures and underwriting policy.
- Monitoring all aspects of the assistance to ensure that all services are provided at the agreed time and that the customer is kept fully appraised of the progress.
Salary: £21,787 plus excellent company bonus and taxi allowance, as well as fantastic benefits for all employees including Private medical cover, Life assurance, Pension, Child care vouchers, Discounted travel insurance and Eye Care vouchers.
Hours: Full shift - based on 35 hours per week. Shifts covering 24 hours (including bank holiday's and weekends)
Who will suit this role?
Ideally you will hold experience of working within the Home Emergency Sector, although this is not essential, the successful candidate will have experience of working within a customer focused position preferably within a call centre environment.
- Good standard of general education, including GCSE English and Math or equivalent
- IT Literate
- Good verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Proactive, quick thinking, flexible and adaptable to changing situations
- Responsible and confident approach to work duties
- Excellent listening skills and verbal communication
- Detailed and methodical in approach to work
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Call centre, customer service, helpdesk, coordination, motor, automotive, administration, strong verbal and written communication skills, inbound call handler
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.