Our Latest Vacancies
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to work for a professional, family run company as a Senior Administrator based in Kenley. Our client offers 24-hour Residential Care in small Children’s Homes, registered and inspected by Ofsted, for young people aged 12 to 18. As well as working for such a rewarding and interesting sector, the successful candidate will be invited to be a part of a company that recognises dedication, enthusiasm and hard-work. You will never regret working for this company.
What will you be doing?
Working within a close-net team, the Senior Administrator will offer support to the professional running of the office and business.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- To oversee the workload carried out by the Office Administrators
- Co-ordinate office staff duties to ensure maximum efficiency
- Carry out office staff probationary interviews and appraisals as necessary
- Develop new systems and processes where appropriate across the business
- Audit record keeping procedures for young people i.e. CHARMS, reports, files etc
- Establish and monitor procedures for accurate record keeping, in line with the Company’s file naming policy
- Regular monitoring of Local Authority Tender Portals to ensure any new opportunities are circulated immediately to Directors/Quality Assurance Consultant and Business Operation Manager
- Oversee adherence and review office policies and procedures
- Ensure all documents are current for employees who use their vehicles for work purposes
- Allocate available resources to enable successful task performance
- Ensure office equipment is maintained
- Attend operational meetings as required
- Facilitate weekly meetings to update operational boards and update Business Operations Manager/Directors as necessary
This job description is not extensive and is subject to change, any changes will be made in consultation with the post holder.
Some important information
- Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
- Located: Kenley
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
- The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Who will this role suit?
The successful candidate will have gained strong senior level/team leader experience working with a fast paced and pressurised environment. You will have extensive experience of using Excel, creating and running processes and will hold experience in leading and guiding a team.
- An ability to delegate responsibility and to organise own workload to make effective use of time and the resources available
- Ability to work under pressure and maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and part of a team
- Ability to keep accurate records
- Able to deliver results to Director level
- Meeting set targets and working to deadlines
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; administration, administrator, office support, property management, negotiation, gas safety, FM, facilities management, contract management, office support, office management
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation