Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Service Advisor
Do you have a passion for cycling – from taking part in cycling charity events to touring the cycle routes of the UK? Have you worked for a cycle shop or are you just a cycling enthusiast!?
Do you want to develop or continue your career in a positive and fast paced working environment?
If you tick any of the above then read on!
Our client, based in Redhill are a specialist within bicycle insurance who are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to support their expanding business model.
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, performance bonus, full training, pension, Team and individual awards, extensive team nights out, team experiences and attendance at events such as the British Triathlon.
You will be taking calls from clients to answer any queries relating to their policy. There is also a requirement to process a range of administration tasks and liaise with the wider business.
- Manage customer accounts queries and help customers with payment issues
- Assist customers with outstanding quotes, follow up key quotes to improve conversion
- Assist customers with technical questions and product information
- Be on the front line to answer incoming calls and emails, dealing with these through to a successful outcome
- Provide an efficient and effective service to customers, understanding their needs and requirements and working to exceed these wherever possible
- To demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude towards customers and other team members, recognising the importance and benefits of effective team working.
- Maintain accurate records and computer files
- Keep admin tasks up to date within the agreed service levels
- Assist business insurance team with administrative support and account enquiries
- Carry out any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by your manager
Good communicators and listeners who enjoy talking to people and take pride in their work is what our client requires from their new employee. Previous customer service experience is desirable however not essential as full training will be given.
An interest in cycling or triathlon’s is what will make you stand out from the crowd. Due to the unique sector that this client specialises in, the ideal candidate will have a passion and love for everything cycling!
- Ability to empathise.
- Display patience, politeness and maintain professionalism within a sometimes-pressured environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to communicate with both customers and colleagues at all levels of seniority and liaise effectively with other internal departments and external insurers.
- Confidence to deal with difficult situations and to know when appropriate to seek guidance from Team Leader.
- Good team working skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proven desire to update product knowledge and skill set when required.
- Numerate and able to understand and process information quickly
- Literate with the ability to tailor communication suitable for the appropriate audience
- High levels of attention to detail
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; Customer Service, insurance, triathlon, bicycle, cycling, personal training, customer enquiries, complaints, renewals, claims, quotes, call centre, telephone communication, administration, travel insurance, compliance, data protection, upsell, insurance broker, broker, accuracy.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit (UK) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.