Our Latest Vacancies
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a global business within their Marketing team to be responsible for the market research, insight and strategy across all lines of the business.
We are currently recruiting for a Research Executive for a one of the World’s largest Insurance Providers based in East Croydon. With a growing digital demand in the market, the Research Executive will lead all pricing input from Underwriting into the various platforms for all Lines of Business, to ensure accurate data links are established and drive real change and competence in this area.
You will work cross functionally across the Marketing, Underwriting, Sales and Operations teams to ensure the correct pricing is established in our systems in a customer friendly format. And that the business has a constantly updated view of its price competitiveness across all Lines of Business and distribution channels. In addition, you will understand and monitor how the Aggregators pricing is moving and how we compare theoretically against them.
Salary: £27,000 and excellent benefits including an annual bonus up to £2,500
Hours: Monday to Friday: 09:00 to 17:00 (35 hours per week). However, due to the nature of this role hours may vary in line with business needs.
Benefits include: Private healthcare, business incentive scheme, childcare vouchers, roadside assistance, travel insurance and much more
The location: Based in central Croydon with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn’t be easier daily.
- Well-presented and professional an in-line with working within a corporate environment
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Minimum of grade C GCSE Maths or equivalent
- Excellent fluency in written and spoken English
- Computer literate with experience of using Microsoft products in an office environment
- Confidence in managing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience in working with external agencies and managing the relationships held
- Demonstrable experience in managing both qual and quant projects
- Demonstrable experience in research and data collection and analysis and reporting the findings back to the business
- Strong communication skills
- Successfully working independently and collaboratively within a fast-paced environment, able to adapt and pivot within a rapidly changing digital landscape
- A good working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other office tools
- Experience working within financial services sector including insurance
- Ideally a member of Market Research Society
- Project management experience / skills
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Experience in working with different channels such as B2B and B2C, preferably within the finance & insurance industry
- Knowledge and experience of marketing communication market research principles and best practices
- Experience of working within a matrix management organisation
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.