Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Service Advisor x 5 – Temp
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday / 37.5 hours
Start: 29th October 2019 – up to 12 weeks
Working in a busy contact centre, within a friendly and professional team you will mainly be taking inbound calls. You may be required to answer queries via email and be asked to provide support to the administration and customer service team.
- Taking a high volume of inbound calls - responding to members queries; password resets, pensioner payroll, death notifications and data change requests
- Provide an efficient, professional service
- Communicate with members via email
- Make outbound calls when required
- Provide support to the administration team
- Forward on escalated calls in the correct manner
Who will this role suit?
Successful candidates will need a very confident and professional telephone manner and be able to navigate the internal systems quickly and efficiently to find answers. Candidates must also be very process driven, have strong attention to detail and have the ability to respond to a high volume of incoming calls on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will have gained previous Contact Centre /Call Centre/Customer Service experience, although full training will be given.
- Pass at C or above for Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy
- Able to work well under pressure and meet targets
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication
- Computer literate
- Excellent customer service skills essential
- Strong team player
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.