Our Latest Vacancies
Rota Coordinator – Part-time
£10.00 to £12.00 per hour depending on experience
This is a rare opportunity to join this successful company on a part-time basis, due to business growth!
Our client is a rapidly growing pharmacy group and they are looking for a highly organised and confident individual who can work closely with a large bank of Locum Pharmacists to support approx. 35 pharmacies with holiday/sickness/interim cover on a daily basis.
Location: South Croydon
Hours: 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday – 08:15 to 12:15
What will your working week be like?
Reporting to the Regional Lead, the role is to hold full accountability of branches that sit within a defined geographical area of 30 – 40 branches. This is a ‘hands on’ role with time spent leading the teams and seeking and driving prescription, retails and service revenue.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the cost of locums ensuring that the most cost-effective solution is found whilst managing high levels of service and consistency within the pharmacies
- Build and maintain relationships with Locums and Locum agencies
- Liaising with Regional Lead on a regular basis, communicating rota and potential issues and to provide solutions
- Ensure that locums have completed the necessary training to maintain high standards of care to our patients
Accounting & Control
- Provide the Regional Lead ad hoc reports in an accurate and timely manner to include- locum costs, KPI, SLA
- Pharmacist absence and holiday data
- Report pharmacy closures in a timely manner
Who will suit this role?
You will be working independently in this busy role, sometimes working to tight deadlines and under pressure – you will need to be super organised and have fantastic communication skills along with the ability to build and maintain many business relationships.
- Customer focused
- Flexible, entrepreneurial attitude
- Capable of building strong relationships both with retail stores and leadership team
- Sound knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Problem solving
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit (UK) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.