Our Latest Vacancies
Part time Administrator
If you are looking for a part time role to fit round your studies, the school run or just generally for a nice work life balance then this could be the role for you!
Our client is a small but very successful IT company who pride themselves on providing an excellent level of customer service to all their clients! They believe training is very important and aim to fill the full potential for all of their staff!
Sound interesting? Apply today!
Our client recognise that IT isn’t all about computers – It’s about developing personal relationships and becoming a reliable partner. Their aim is to make their clients’ IT work in the best way for them – and not the other way round! So you can be sure that when you work for this company you will be working for a reputable and highly rated company who strives to achieve the very best they can!
Working 3 days a week, ideally Monday – Wednesday, suitable candidates will have strong communication skills and will ideally be able to demonstrate previous administration experience.
With a competitive of £23,000 - £25,000 pro rata (dependent on experience) this is a great opportunity and one not to be missed!
- Checking the Accounts inbox
- Updating Excel with team Expenses
- Assist with Credit Control
- Manage the post, filing and scanning
- Receive and pay in cheques
- Check and cross reference time sheets for approval and invoicing
- Assist with client invoicing
- Liaise with clients regarding any invoice queries
- Assist in the coordination of office events including sending out reminders
- Provide Admin support to the sales team
- Amend and edit documents
- General office admin including ordering stationary and general maintenance
- Track birthdays and work anniversaries for colleagues
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous Administration experience an advantage
- Polite and confident telephone manner
- Good work ethic
- Good oral communication skills and organisation skills
- Ability to communicate with both customers and colleagues at all levels of seniority and liaise effectively with other internal departments.
- Good team working skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude towards customers and other team members, recognising the importance and benefits of effective team working
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.