Our Latest Vacancies
Part time Customer Liason Advisor
If you are looking for a part time role to fit round your studies, the school run or just generally for a nice work life balance then this could be the role for you!
Working for an independent, market leading commercial insurance brokerage based in Redhill. They arrange high quality cover and provide intelligent insurance solutions to commercial motorists and a range of UK businesses across the country.
Working between 20-25 hours a week (flexible on days and times!) suitable candidates will have strong communication skills and will ideally be able to demonstrate previous phone based/customer service experience.
With a competitive hourly rate of £10 - £12 per hour (dependent on experience) this is a great opportunity and one not to be missed!
The Role of Customer Liaison Advisor:
- Call potential clients to confirm database information currently held on file
- Obtain clients renewal dates and update email addresses
- Send email campaigns to leads and follow up calls when emails opened by potential clients
- Assist the team in completing objectives including monthly sales targets
- Ability to deal with Target driven lead generation
- Deliver customer service in line with ‘best practice’ and ensure compliance to relevant policies
- To maintain a good level of personal presentation
- To comply with the Data Protection Act at all times
- To actively follow company policies (including Health & Safety & Equal Opportunities)
- To attend staff meetings and training as required
- To carry out any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by your Manager/Team Leader
- To maintain accurate records and computer files.ng
- Attend team and staff meetings as and when required
- Carry out any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by your manager/team leader
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous phone-based / desk sales experience an advantage
- Polite and confident telephone manner
- Good work ethic
- Good oral communication skills and organisation skills
- Ability to communicate with both customers and colleagues at all levels of seniority and liaise effectively with other internal departments.
- Confidence to deal with difficult situations and to know when appropriate to seek guidance from your Team Leader.
- Good team working skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proven desire to update product knowledge and skill set when required
- Ability to demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude towards customers and other team members, recognising the importance and benefits of effective team working
Skills: Customer Service, Call Centre, Administration, Insurance, Customer Enquiries, Broker, Accuracy, Complaints, Telephone Communications.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.