Our Latest Vacancies
Do you have a passion for cycling – from taking part in cycling charity events to touring the cycle routes of the UK? Have you worked for a cycle shop or are you just a cycling enthusiast!?
Do you have experience of working within insurance?
Do you want to develop or continue your career in a positive and fast paced working environment?
If you tick any of the above then read on!
Our client, based in Redhill are a specialist within bicycle insurance is currently looking to recruit an Account Handler for all Bicycle and Travel Insurance needs.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, performance bonus, full training, pension, Team and individual awards, extensive team nights out, team experiences and attendance at events such as the British Triathlon.
The main purpose of the role as Account Handler working for this niche insurance company includes:
- Manage and develop customer service process
- Oversee companies handling claims and answer direct customer enquiries to ensure the process is efficient and effective
- Audit external suppliers to make sure they are giving customers the best possible service. This includes the claims process.
- Help customers with renewals and maximise customer retention
- Manage customer accounts queries and help customers with payment issues
- Assist customers with outstanding quotes, follow up key quotes to improve conversion
- Assist customers with technical questions and product information
- Be the first to answer incoming calls, emails and social media enquiries, dealing with these through to a successful outcome
- Provide an efficient and effective service to customers, understanding their needs and requirements and working to exceed these wherever possible
- Call customers when they have not responded to our automated letters, emails and texts regarding the renewal of their annual insurance
- Call outstanding quotations when they haven't responded to our emails and texts
- Call customers whose accounts have fallen into arrears and bring them up to date as quickly as possible
- Process cancellations and adjustments
- Keep admin tasks up to date within the agreed service levels
- Maintain regular competitor pricing analysis charts
- Assist business insurance team with administrative support and account enquiries
Our client is looking for someone who is charismatic, caring and who has a real passion for service to make sure the company treats everyone with the highest standard. You will need to be smart and business-minded to help develop and improve processes.
A cycling background and a technical understanding of the workings of a bicycle are a distinct advantage; maybe you’ve worked in a cycle shop or raced with a team before?
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; Customer Service, insurance, triathlon, bicycle, cycling, personal training, customer enquiries, complaints, renewals, claims, quotes, call centre, telephone communication, administration, travel insurance, compliance, data protection, upsell, insurance broker, broker, accuracy.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit (UK) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.