Our Latest Vacancies
Project Manager - Contract
Job Title: Project Manager - CONTRACT
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (pro rata) + excellent benefits
Start: ASAP – 9 month contract
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00-17:00
Benefits include: Private healthcare, business incentive scheme, childcare vouchers, roadside assistance, travel insurance and much more
Upon joining one of the largest financial companies listed, you get the benefits and security of working for one of the world’s biggest companies, along with the convenience and the spirit of the local community.
Based in central Croydon with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn’t be easier on a daily basis.
The role is to facilitate the projects that are currently in process. There have been a number of projects recently due to a large amount of business change. Currently, this business change is focused on standardising and simplifying IT systems to increase customer satisfaction and business value which will drive significant and ongoing change in all parts of the business, underpinning the business’ growth agenda.
What will your working week be like?
As a Project Manager you will be required to;
- Engage with senior business stakeholders to drive the change agenda
- Creating, supporting and managing process mapping
- Report into different areas of the business, up to board level to report on progress
- Lead and run one or multiple change programmes, partnering with Local and Global Office Project Managers, driving the project plan and implementing the Global Business Model
- Take responsibility for the progress of the project and hold relevant people accountable
- Work closely and collaboratively with Organisational Management and other related departments, Internal Communications, Ops Training, etc.
- Align with Central Organisational Management to drive the harmonization of processes and products supporting the migration to target platforms across the Group, engineering new processes to support business change projects.
- Work with Organisational Management Business Analysts and Project Managers to execute UAT test plans, end to end functional tests, record test results and track defects.
- Facilitate workshops with Project and Business Stakeholders to elicit and document detailed business requirements using appropriate techniques
- Conduct gap analyses of application packages and line of business systems to support new business development
- Assess the implications of business change, analysing and mapping business processes and identifying the activities needed to transition to new ways of working
- Share knowledge proactively and contribute to the continuous development of analytical practices and techniques
- Proactively collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information and functional requirements and deliver appropriate artefacts in a timely fashion
Required Skills, Attributes and Qualifications
- Education to a Degree Level in a Business related subject area or discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience within a multi-national organisation leading transformational change projects
- Expertise in change management and transformational change projects
- Strong relationship & stakeholder management skills
- Courage and determination to challenge current practices and mind sets, challenge senior leaders while maintaining effective relationships
- Demonstrable Workshop Facilitation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Elicitation techniques for business requirements development and analysis
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Proactive, flexible and adaptable to changing situations
- Self-motivated with Ability to prioritise workload/tasks and work under pressure