Our Latest Vacancies
Product Pricing Analyst
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a global business within their Marketing team to be responsible for the market research, insight and strategy across all lines of the business.
With a growing digital demand in the market, the Product Pricing Analyst will lead all pricing input from Underwriting into the various platforms for all Lines of Business, to ensure accurate data links are established and drive real change and competence in this area.
You will work cross functionally across the Marketing, Underwriting, Sales and Operations teams to ensure the correct pricing is established in our systems in a customer friendly format. And that the business has a constantly updated view of its price competitiveness across all Lines of Business and distribution channels. In addition, you will understand and monitor how the Aggregators pricing is moving and how we compare theoretically against them.
What will your working week be like?
- Helping the business to migrate from current pricing tools such as PDS, to the new global business model (GBM) IT solutions such as EQS pricing tool.
- Input pricing for all products and distribution channels, understanding EQS and being able to configure pricing within it.
- Accurate data input and testing, understanding how price is built up (net, commission and IPT.)
- Creating processes for testing data inputting accuracy efficiently, ensuring high levels of quality and best practises are maintained.
- Gaining understanding and experience of aggregator distribution channels including the modelling and algorithms used. Reviewing pricing to ensure sales are profitable, should the business decide to use this distribution channel.
- Competitor and market pricing analysis including reporting to the business any noticeable changes that could impact profitability or market share.
- Creating and maintaining regular pricing reports, distributing to key stakeholders within the business.
- Supporting the business with pricing reviews, making recommendations based on fact and insight.
- Conduct UAT and pricing optimisation for all our sites. For both new customers and renewals.
- Working with the marketing team to help with price driven marketing campaigns, such as the use of discount codes or targeted pricing to appeal to certain target segments.
Who will suit this role?
The successful candidate must be analytical, have a strong attention to detail, be digitally savvy, technical, commercial, ideally degree educated and with good A level results and clear numerical competence. Experience in an office environment, dealing with external clients and internal stakeholders.
Our client would also like to see applications from candidates who hold the following essential skills:
- Well-presented and professional in line with working within a corporate environment
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent.
- Minimum of grade C GCSE Maths
- Excellent fluency in written and verbal English
- Computer literate with experience of using Microsoft products in an office environment.
- Demonstration of analytical skill and competence in data input, research and insight from it.
- Successfully working independently and collaboratively within a fast-paced environment, able to adapt and pivot within a rapidly changing digital landscape
- A good working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Office tools.
- Take ownership & responsibility of work delivery
- Proactive approach
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of handling data in various formats
- Experience in marketing
- Experience working within financial services sector including insurance.
- Project management experience/ skills
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Knowledge and experience of statistical analysis tool such as SAS, SPSS, SQL or web analytics and optimisation tools
- Experience in sales working with different channels such as B2B and B2C, preferably within the finance & insurance industry
- Knowledge and experience of marketing communication principles and best practices
- Knowledge of programs such as Jira and EQS pricing tool
Benefits include: Private healthcare, business incentive scheme, childcare vouchers, roadside assistance, travel insurance.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00-17:00 (due to the nature of this role, some out of business hours work may be required)
The location: Based in central Croydon with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn’t be easier on a daily basis.
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.