Our Latest Vacancies
Do you have experience of working within a customer focused/retail sales environment?
If so, this is a lovely opportunity to work for a niche retailer business in Reigate.
Utilising your great customer services skills, your role as a Showroom Manager, will require you to support clients who could be independent businesses, home owners or members of the public. Previous customer service and sales experience is required, with the ability to offer a strong face to face first impression.
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Hours: 5 days per week, slight shift. Week one Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, Week two Tuesday to Saturday 9am-5pm
What will your working week be like?
General day to day running of a high street tile shop. Various duties to include –
- Discussing customer projects, helping to choose tiles and talking through designs and options.
- Taking payments from customers in person or by phone
- Order processing and making payments to suppliers
- Taking in deliveries of any tiles and materials
- Maintaining a clean and tidy showroom environment
Who will this role suit?
- Smart appearance
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Previous sales experience in any field. Must be a confident sales person able to close the sale.
- Confident in communicating with customers and suppliers by phone, email and in person.
- Must have a helpful and outgoing disposition.
- Ideally have some knowledge of construction works related to tiling (i.e. kitchens/bathrooms) with the ability to accurately work from plans
- Some heavy lifting will be expected within this role, therefore you must be physically able to do so
Keywords: showroom, manager, sales, retail, customer focused, strong communicator, deliveries & collections
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.