Our Latest Vacancies
Recruitment Resourcer – TEMP
£9.00 - £10.00 per hour
Start: ASAP – 1 month initially
Hours: 03:30 – 17:30, Monday to Friday
YourRecruit are currently looking for a Resourcer on a temporary basis due to a very busy period. We are looking for support for 1 month initially with the view this could be extended depending on business needs.
As a resource you will be required to assist with the following:
- Screening CVs
- Searching online job boards, social media sites and internal systems to generate suitable candidates
- Uploading CVs which meet client’s requirements onto Recruitment specific computer software
- Undertaking face to face and telephone interviews with candidates to assess suitability
- Assisting with general recruitment administrative duties
- Candidate interview preparation and support
- Arranging interviews and confirming in writing with candidates
This is a great opportunity for candidates to gain experience within a growing Recruitment company first hand, assisting with the recruitment for many small and large organisations.
This will suit a pro-active and outgoing individual who can liaise confidently at all level, who is available immediately and is seeking an opportunity to further their office skills.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.