Our Latest Vacancies
Benefits Administrator - Temp
Reigate - £10.00 to £12.00 per hour
Start ASAP – until January 2020
We are excited to recruit for this financial services business based in Reigate - working within the Technical Support Benefits Team you will be supporting with all round administration, data entry and data analysis. This is an ideal opportunity to gain experience within a global business, with potential of securing a permanent position in the long run.
What will your working week be like?
This role is the key in administration of employee, client and benefit provider queries/reports in relation to flexible benefit schemes. This role would ideally suit someone who has experienced in a benefits administration role or experienced with data analysis. Although training will be given.
- Data analysis and entry in excel using formulas
- Provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members' needs and to promote the business brand
- Assist in project work when required e.g. annual scheme renewal
- Undertake both enrolment and on-going administration of client benefit data
- Involved in the administration of clients with regards to all aspects of their employee benefits working closely within the team.
You will need:
- Ideally 3 months+ Administrative experience
- Must have a minimum Grade C or above (or equivalent) for both GCSE Maths and English
- Recent Graduates who can demonstrate relevant skillsets will also be considered
- Experience of working in a service team environment will be advantage
- Familiar with working against agreed service levels
- Excellent computer, numeracy & interpersonal skills
- Competent in use of MS Word & Excel
- Confident telephone manner and comfortable answering calls
- Experience of Outlook
- Attention to detail and the ability to work accurately
- Be able to work well as part of a team
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship).
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.