Our Latest Vacancies
£40,000 - £55,000 negotiable plus benefits
A company that offers a superb working environment, fantastic benefits and a realistic work life balance are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager.
Offering a competitive salary of £40,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience) and working hours of Monday to Friday 9:00 -17:00, this client also offers fantastic benefits, of which include: Annual bonus, Pension, Healthcare, 25 days annual leave, subsidised Starbucks, Retail vouchers and more!
This role is working as part of a close net team who administer the pension schemes for two of the clients largest banking clients. You will be supporting the planning and delivery of projects that they undertake on behalf of the clients and which support wider business objectives. You will also be managing team resources on an hour by hour, day by day basis to ensure the management of the frequently changing client demands to meet their business needs. This will involve managing and juggling the demands of the internal and client facing stakeholders.
- As part of your role, you will work with the existing Administration Projects Team to ensure that best practice project management methodologies are applied and to provide coaching to the team in regards to managing projects.
- Working with the pensions Administration team to provide project management for multiple client projects
- Manage team resources and the related internal and external stakeholders; managing conflicts of business request
- Managing projects from request through to post implementation review, utilising the standard Project toolkit
- Provide effective day to day Risk management and highlight significant risks or issues to the Administration and Operations Managers and other stakeholders
- Ensure that the budget and resource expenditure are in line with the budget and tolerance set, and report any risks in good time
- Ensure project resource allocations are up to date and in line with the agreed tolerance
- Work to review the project management methodologies and practices currently in place on the Administration Projects Team, identify and implement improvements and provide hands on coaching to other members of the team
- An experienced Project Manager, ideally with Prince 2 qualifications or equivalent (e.g. APM)
- Experience of managing several projects simultaneously
- Experience in working with clients, third parties and customer relationships
- Team player with a positive, flexible attitude and strong in overcoming risk
- Experience of corporate DC and DB pension schemes (Defined Benefit & Defined Contribution) is a distinct advantage, other financial services experience will be considered
- An influencer who is both process and content driven with excellent attention to detail and a focus on delivering quality outcomes
- Experience of driving best practices in project management and of coaching others in project management
- Excellent communication skills and experience of liaising with people at all levels and championing new ideas
- Proficient with MS Office – Word, Excel and Project
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly
- Flexible and “can do” approach
- Strong organisational abilities and flexibility to work in a performance driven environment
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.