Our Latest Vacancies
Administrator – TEMP
Salary: up to £11.85 per hour
Location: London, SE21
Start: ASAP – 2 months approx.
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Are you available immediately?
Do you have previous HR or Recruitment related experience?
Working for one of the fastest-growing and extremely successful organisations within the education industry, you will be providing HR/Recruitment related admin support.
An insight into your working week:
- Support the recruitment process by providing templates and guidance to staff as required.
- Coordinate interview/selection logistics including room bookings, diary management, scheduling and preparation of relevant materials.
- Respond to enquires creating a positive first impression and ensuring that all requests for recruitment packs and other general queries are responded to swiftly
- Assist with the coordination of interview set-ups including finalising the schedule, calling candidates, sending invites and liaising with managers to ensure that all paperwork is sent prior to interview.
- Inform applicants of the progress of their application either by phone or in writing.
- Send out reference requests for all shortlisted candidates, chasing responses and passing on to the relevant hiring/recruiting manager.
- Produce electronic and hard copy personnel files, ensuring all information is obtained before the file is finalised and that the file is produced in line with the standard format.
- In liaison with the Finance team, ensure correct details are processed on payroll for new staff, leaver and contractual changes onto iTrent.
- Track staff absences and return to work interviews.
- Ensure leave of absence requests once authorised are recorded on personnel record and payroll is updated.
Who will this role suit?
Working in a busy team, you must be able to multi-task an ever changing workload. Strong communication skills are a must, along with excellent organisational ability.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to prepare written work to a high standard
- Accurate typing skills and strong IT knowledge to include Excel
- Ability to work effectively with a range of people – staff, outside agencies
- Ability to prioritise work and deliver to tight deadlines
- Ability to converse at ease with parents/students and members of the public, and provide advice
- Previous HR/Recruitment experience would be an advantage
- Friendly, articulate and customer focused.
- Hardworking and conscientious with a flexible approach to work.
- Willingness to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
***For your information***
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
YourRecruit (UK) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.