Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Service and Sales Coordinator
Are you looking for your first step into a Global organisation?
Based in central Croydon and in immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses the area couldn’t be more convenient to travel to each day. You will be part of a growing team and your own personal input will be significant on a daily basis.
You will be working in a corporate environment where on the job training and development is provided to ensure you make the very best of this outstanding employment opportunity.
Salary: £20,971 plus £1500 annual bonus paid quarterly and excellent benefits
Hours: Semi Shifts: Monday to Friday 8am-6pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am-1pm with day off in lieu. (35 hour week only)
What will your working week be like?
The purpose of this role is to maximise Finance and Insurance policy sales by utilising your sales skills when handling telephone enquiries and updating systems accordingly.
- Handle all calls within performance targets and professionally following approved call scripts and sales guidance materials
- Handle customer objections in a positive manner and actively attempt to overcome these objections in line with sales guidance materials
- Actively attempt to build rapport with all callers
- Actively look for opportunities to upgrade levels of cover through effective listening and identification of customer needs
- Carry out outbound sales activity ensuring all regulatory and customers service standards and requirements are adhered to where appropriate
- Display appropriate levels of patience and empathy as and when required
- Handle complaints in a positive way, in line with company procedures
- Communicate with customers and third parties in a clear, concise and professional way
- To capture all requested data and provide information to the caller
- Ensure product knowledge is kept continuously up-to-date through appropriate research and training
- Respond to incoming correspondence in accordance with agreed procedures
- Operate within and adhere to the constraints of the current FCA regulations
Who will suit this role?
The ideal candidate will be educated to GCSE standard and have previous experience within a telephone-based customer service or sales environment, handling both inbound and outbound calls. You should also be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes;
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent, including English Language and Maths
- A good working knowledge of Word, Excel and web based functionality
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent call handling ability
- Influencing and negotiation skills
Skills: sales, account manager, new business, telesales, warm sales, phone sales, customer service, upsell, telephone customer service, commercial experience, coordinator, insurance, assistance.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.