Our Latest Vacancies
Management Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
£40,000 - £45,000 plus excellent benefits!
A well-established, family owned business that specialise in the residential property development re looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join them in their Head Office.
Working across the UK, they are a company with an outstanding reputation for their high-quality homes and design. They offer a high calibre service from start to finish and are very proud of the business and reputation they have built over the years.
This role of the Management Accountant will be to assist the Financial Controller with the day to day operations of the Finance Department focussing on Accounts and Payroll ensuring the company maintains accurate financial information that is reported on a timely basis.
Day to day duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for the business and subsidiaries
- Assist with annual budgets and forecasts
- Preparation/review and submission of monthly VAT returns
- Assist with payroll when required
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with year-end audit queries, produce year end working papers
- Produce year-end statutory accounts under UK GAAP, reconciled back to end of year management accounts
- Preparation of corporation tax computations
- Completion and submission of periodic statistical ONS questionnaires
- Assists the Financial Controller with routine reports/returns/management accounts.
- Liaise outside of the organisation with the Office for National Statistics and HMRC, customers and suppliers and auditors.
- Improve efficiencies and effectiveness of the finance function
- Assist in design of reports and schedules
- Assist with development of finance team
- Provide ad-hoc support to Group Finance Director/Financial Controller when required
The finer details:
- Finance, Accounting or Business degree highly desirable
- Newly qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA with experience gained within an Accounting Practice environment.
- Experience will be gained either whilst qualifying or the individual will have gained 1-2 years’ experience post qualification.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and spreadsheets.
- Good understanding of reporting from start to finish.
- Confident persona and the ability to manage a range of internal and external queries
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.