Our Latest Vacancies
£30,000 to £32,000
Are you a qualified HR Advisor looking for a local position?
This is a brand new role working for a growing Care Provider – reporting to the Group HR Manager and working closely with the Management Teams, this will certainly be a busy and varied position, where your expertise will be utilised to its full capacity.
An overview of the role:
- The HR Advisor role is responsible for providing high quality, professional and proactive HR generalist coaching and advisory service to the group management team.
- The post holder will manage a case load of employee relations and change management cases across the business to support, advise and guide the management teams ensuring compliance with best practice and employment law.
- You will take the lead on a variety of key HR projects to enhance the employee experience and continually improve HR services to their clients.
Your working week:
- Provide advice, guidance and support to line managers on HR related matters across the business
- Consulting and managing the HR implications of change, e.g. restructures, contractual change, TUPE, mergers and acquisitions
- Proactively manage both long term and short-term sickness cases advising managers on appropriate action taken and liaising with our occupational health provider where appropriate
- Design and deliver local workshops on HR related topics
- Provide support for the delivery of the HR team strategy and objectives
- Undertake designated project work with or on behalf of the Group HRM
- Providing advice and guidance on policies, procedures and legislation
- Providing advice and playing a major role in work reviews and change processes
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
- Develop, monitor and review HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance
- Other duties as required by the HR department from time to time
Is this role for you?
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong HR generalist with high volume case management experience
- CIPD qualified to level 5 or above (or equivalent)
- Previous experience at HR Advisor level
- Willing to travel on occasions (UK)
- Experience of TUPE and change highly desirable
- Experience of care sector would be desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication, analytical and communication skills with a commitment to delivering five-star customer service
- Ability to multitask and prioritise own workload with good attention to detail
- Sound legal knowledge in an employee relations context
- Independent, self-motivated and organised; with an ability to work as part of a team
- Results driven and consistently strives to achieve KPIs
- People focused
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.