Our Latest Vacancies
Are you an experienced Stock Controller looking for a new challenge?
Working within a niche market for a well-established and successful business, this is a newly created position due to business growth. They client envisages that this role will substantially grow over time, so they are looking for a candidate with drive and ambition to develop.
Working closely with the Sales Team and reporting to the Purchasing Manager, your main responsibility will be to monitor sales, against the held stock.
When Stocks become slow moving, or become aged, in conjunction with the sales departments, the Stock Controller will take personal action to contact customers and progress sales.
Where stocks have a short shelf life or are reaching their shelf life expiry date, the SC in conjunction with the Sales department, will take personal action to contact customers and progress sales.
What will your working week be like?
- Generate bi-monthly the aged stock reports and circulate to Product Managers
- Generate bi-monthly reports on expired stock and stock due to expire
- ‘Q’ status and expiring stock – Liaise with Inside Sales Mangers and finance
- Review / ensure stock descriptions are correct on the system
- Assist in the agreed stock parameters being correctly recorded on the system including safety stock, Demand Forecasts, EOQ, Lead-times and Technical quality etc.
- Consider system enhancements to improve stock management and data analysis
- Ensure regular stock takes are held and variances investigated for Quantity and LOT Managers
- Investigate any variances between physical and system stock
- Ensure consignment stock records kept up to date
- Liaise with Finance on the system entering misc. Issues and Receipts etc.
- Ensure shipments / transfers / receipts are correctly recorded
- Stock KPI's
- Prepare forms for stock to be written off / disposed of
- Expiring stock - look at the stock FEFO system and ensure stock is correctly picked according to age
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: stock control, purchasing, stock movement, purchasing, reporting, stock analysis
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.