Our Latest Vacancies
Administrator x 5- Claims Settlement Team – 6 month Contract
Salary: £19,561 pro rata
Start: ASAP – 6 month FTC, Monday to Friday (9am – 5pm)
About the company
Would you like to work for an award winning, leading, global organisation that offers great salary and rewards?
Do you want to work for a company that invests in the training and development of employees and rewards them for a job well done?
Based in central Croydon with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn’t be easier on a daily basis.
Our client believes in engaging their employees, equipping them with the skills and knowledge they need to perform and making sure everyone has the opportunity to progress within the company. You will be part of a growing team, who deliver excellence both individually and through teamwork.
What will your working week be like?
You will be part of the busy finance team where you will be accurately processing all invoices and claims received. You will ensure that all payments made are rebilled in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Ensure that all supplier invoices/ personal claims are checked, validated and entered onto the system for payment on a daily basis, in line with departmental targets and to take the appropriate action where invoices are incorrect. Target indication = 150 to 200 invoices per day
- To identify and address errors/inaccuracies and work with key stakeholders both internally and externally in order to address these and reduce future occurrences.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure resolution of queries both on the telephone and in writing.
- Bring any exceptional supplier invoicing issues to the attention of the Departmental Manager.
Assist with checking supplier statements and responding to requests for overdue payments.
Who will this role suit?
This is a fixed 6 month contract, so ideally you will be available without any notice. Previous experience of working within an accounts department would be ideal, but essentially you will need to be highly numerate with excellent attention to detail!
- Good standard of general education in Maths & English GCSE or equivalent
- Proven experience in an administrative and/or accounts payable/general accounts role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good typing and administrative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Good Communicator
- Quick learner
- Flexible / Outgoing
- Calm / Able to work under pressure
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship).
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.