Our Latest Vacancies
Administration Support Executive
£19,900 plus £1,000 bonus and excellent company benefits
Our client believes in engaging their employees, equipping them with the skills and knowledge they need to perform and making sure everyone has the opportunity to progress within the company. You will be part of a growing team, who deliver excellence both individually and through teamwork.
Upon joining one of the largest financial companies listed, you get the benefits and security of working for one of the world’s biggest companies, along with the convenience and the spirit of the local community.
Based in central Croydon with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn’t be easier on a daily basis.
Benefits include: Private healthcare, business incentive scheme, childcare vouchers, roadside assistance, travel insurance and much more
Hours: Semi-shift Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am – 6pm. Hours will vary on shift and will consist of the following: 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm.
The Role of Administration Support Executive
The job will require the Travel support Executive to respond to customer enquiries and issues in writing, utilising your written communication skill set. You will be providing telephone support and advice for e-commerce clients, utilising proven customer service skills.
- Handle all calls within performance targets in a professional manner
- Handle all external/internal enquiries and sales pro-actively
- Carry out medical screening as and when required
- Handle existing claims enquiry calls, communication claims outcome where appropriate, referring to appropriate policy terms and conditions
- Carry out all necessary enquiries and liaison to provide appropriate response
- Respond to customer emails/letters within agreed timeframes in a professional manner
- Ensure that non-standard responses are checked by the Team Leader/Department Manager prior to being sent
- Handle customer escalations in a positive way and refer any unresolved quality issues to your line manager
The Suitable Candidate
It is essential that you have a good standard of general education including an English Language and Maths GCSE or equivalent.
It would be advantageous if you had good worldwide geographical knowledge and experience of working in a travel claims environment.
It is important that you hold the following personal qualities:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to empathise when required
- Sound decision making ability encompassing diplomacy and patience when required
- Mature and confident approach to work duties
- High attention to detail and quality focus
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations
- Team player
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and work under strict guidelines
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; Insurance, finance, claims, handler, travel claims, motor claims, call handling, FNOL, customer service, administration, general insurance, admin, customer service.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.