Our Latest Vacancies
£19,000 to £20,000
Our client is a very successful Veterinary practice situated in Surrey. Working within an often pressurised and fast paced environment you will work alongside a team of receptionists to welcome clients and manage all incoming telephone calls. You will also liaise with all colleagues to ensure client queries are dealt with efficiently and in a timely manner.
Skills: Office administration experience, receptionist, ability to multi-task in a busy environment, reception experience would be ideal, meet and greet clients, booking appointments, taking payments, administration, customer service
Hours: 5 days per week – rotating weekly shift pattern which includes the following rota: 8:00-17:00 / 9:00-18:00 / 10:00-19:00 plus one Saturday in seven working 10am-14:00
Due to the location of the business, your own transport is essential
Your working week:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Liaise with clients regarding appointment cancellations or postponements
- Making appointments for re-exams
- Dealing with all telephone calls
- Ensure telephone and email enquiries are forwarded to the relevant colleagues
- Manage room bookings and trouble shoot any issues
- Dealing with clinician’s letters
- Taking payment for treatment
- Ensure the reception area is kept clean and tidy
- Liaising with Manager regarding any complaints from members of staff or public
Who will this role suit?
This ideal candidate will have office administration experience, reception knowledge, strong attention to detail and be confident at dealing with people at all levels. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual, who can pick up new tasks quickly. Due to the urgency of this role, a temporary to permanent option will be considered.
- Must be a driver due to rural location
- IT Literate
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Strong administration skills
- Good attention to detail
- A strong team player
- Confident and friendly personality
- A passion/love for animals would go a long way
***For your information***
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
YourRecruit (UK) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.