Our Latest Vacancies
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 depending on experience
Hours: 8:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas closure, parking, biannual bonus scheme, pension, free fruit, engagement multiplier, social company events
Working for a highly innovative and experienced manufacturing company, this is a great opportunity for an applicant looking to utilise their gained administration skills and experience. This company are offering a stable, relaxed working environment, where growth and progression is available.
What will your working week be like?
The candidate will be responsible for the overall administration from order to dispatch. The successful candidate will work closely with the Production team, liaising with all areas of the business to ensure the production process runs smoothly and effectively. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Generation of works orders
- Production/stock purchasing
- Link between sales and manufacturing
- Liaise with customers
- Problem solving
Who will suit this role?
The ideal candidate will hold previous experience of working within a similar position –At ease dealing with customers; demonstrable experience in this area
- Production/Manufacturing experience
- Must have ability to read drawings
- Supplier/purchasing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must work well as part of a team, with strong communicator with colleagues.
- CRM/ERP database experience
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and reliable
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Organised, with attention to detail
- Able and keen to work in a family orientated small but dynamic business
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Customer service, administration, sales admin, purchasing, processing orders, sales order, invoicing, credit control, accounts, Sage
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.