Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am – 5.30pm (7.5-hour day) 1 Saturday in 4 as paid over time (9am – 12pm)
About the Company
Our client, a leading Building Society in the heart of Epsom are continuously growing and therefore looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to join their vibrant and busy team within the Head Office.
They are a business who can offer full training, personal development and career progression along with a number of great benefits including payment for training, pension, Bupa private medical, sports and social club membership and lots more!
Working at the Head Office in a lovely building full of character, this is a really lovely opportunity to be involved in the Administration and Customer Service of Mortgage and Savings Accounts and will be snapped up quickly so if you are interested please apply!
What will your working week be like?
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all products and services offered by the Society, its subsidiary and associated companies.
- Answering the telephones to respond promptly, accurately and efficiently to enquiries from existing customers.
- Promote the products and services offered to existing customers of the Society
- Undertake general day to day administration duties encompassing all aspects of Mortgage Accounts procedures such as mortgage completions, redemptions including provision of redemption figures, capital payments, monthly payments, transfers, retention releases, customer amendments, Insurance and Assurance, general enquiries etc.
- Contact customers periodically regarding the services/products utilised to ensure suitability and encourage take-up of other related products.
- Deal with the despatch of customer questionnaire forms as and when necessary and analyse/summarise the results of questionnaire and marketing activities.
- Assist in the administration of mortgage arrears operations including the provision of any necessary statistical information.
- Prepare and issue standard or dictated letter responses to savings customers as appropriate, including researching and responding to “Lost Account” enquiries.
- Perform the cashiering function at Head Office; opening new savings accounts, closing existing savings accounts, amending existing account data, financial additions to and withdrawals from individual accounts including mortgage repayments.
- Deal with all administrative amendments relating to both customer details and account details, including address changes, tax registration/cancellation, applying notice requests, etc.
- Undertake general day to day administration duties encompassing all aspects of internet accounts procedures, including applications, security, amendments and secure messaging.
- Liaise with external suppliers and maintain business relationships with third parties as required.
- Undertake checking of daily, weekly and monthly reports as required.
Who will suit this role?
- English Language and Maths GCSE C + or equivalent
- Proven experience of providing a quality customer service
- Previous Financial Services/Insurance/Mortgage experience would be beneficial but not essential
- A genuine desire to provide a high level of customer service and administration support
- The ability to effectively multitask
- Excellent telephone manner
- Fast accurate typing skills
- PC Literate
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Customer Service, Calls, Admin, Financial Services, Savings, Insurance, Mortgages, Data, Payments
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.