Our Latest Vacancies
Administrator - Temp
Are you looking for long term temporary work over the summer?
Perhaps you are a student or graduate, looking to gain crucial office experience?
A well-established business based in Coulsdon, who provide high quality outdoor furniture, require a temporary Administrator to support the business during their extremely busy summer period.
They are looking for a confident individual to help support the busy Sales & Marketing Team – processing online orders, liaising with customers and suppliers – there will be lots to learn, so enthusiasm and a pro-active approach is essential!
Your working week:
Salary: They are offering a competitive salary of £8.00 to £9.00 per, depending on your level of experience
Hours: 09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday, 2 out 3 Saturday’s 09:00 to 17:00
Start: ASAP – Mid August 2019, possibly longer
The main responsibilities of the role are;
- Process orders from customers to ensure that they receive the right goods on the right date at the agreed price
- Data inputting to sales database
- Logistics - arranging deliveries and related paperwork, ensuring the Company delivers all orders by the agreed dates
- When experienced with Company's products, selling over telephone and selling face-to-face in our showroom
- Keeping customers informed of the progress of their orders
- Maintaining good relations with customers
- General office administration
- Answering telephone, fielding calls
Who will suit this role?
Previous experience of working within a busy, customer focussed environment would be an advantage – although full training will be offered. You must have the ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly and work confidently on your own initiative.
This is the lead up to the businesses busiest time of year, so you will need to be able to work methodically and accurately – sometimes to tight timescales and deadlines. You will have the following attributes:
- Highly organised, team player
- Good telephone manner, a willingness to assist customers to help resolve issues and problems efficiently
- Strong typing and data entry skills – speed and accuracy being very important
- General administration skills, including filing
- Good numerical skills
- An awareness of ordering and distribution problems
- Competent knowledge of Excel and Word
- Punctuality: good timekeeping
- Develop a thorough knowledge of Company's products
- Due to the nature of the product the candidate will ideally be a non-smoker
***For your information: *Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; Customer service, administration, sales order processing, attention to detail, data entry
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.