Our Latest Vacancies
£16,000 to £18,000
A great opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join a family run business specialising in fire and security systems for both commercial and residential premises.
This is a varied and busy role and suitable candidates will be open to training and progression and have the chance to really build the role! This would be an ideal role for someone looking for their first office based position or someone looking for the next step in their career.
An insight into your working week…
- Answer incoming telephone calls
- Provide excellent customer service
- Build and maintain working relationships with customers and suppliers
- Organise engineers’ schedules and timesheets
- Liaising and supporting the field based Engineers on a daily basis
- Liaise with project/installation managers regarding each job
- Create and edit documents using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Taking deliveries
- Placing orders for stock and materials
- Assist in implementing new in-house system
- Update projects using the internal database
- Any ad hoc admin duties
Who would be right for a role like this?
- Previous administration experience
- Able to work independently or as part of a small team
- Customer focused with good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure, be flexible and be responsive to challenges
- Well organised, reliable and efficient at managing their time
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office
- Working week will be Monday to Friday 9-5
- Paid annual leave and bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Full training
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Admin, engineers, bookings, schedules, timesheets, queries, calls, faxing, filing, projects, support
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.