Our Latest Vacancies
Warehouse Assistant x 2 Temp to Perm
Salary: £17,500 - £18,000
Skills: Team player, attention to detail, warehouse, production line, trainee, stock control
Hours/Start: Monday to Friday, 08:30 – 17:30, start ASAP on a temp to perm basis
Working for a well-established family run company based on the outskirts of Redhill, you will be part of an organisation that is the UK leader in their field.
Due to high business demands – they are looking to recruit 2 further experienced Warehouse Operatives to support and work alongside a small team picking, checking, packing and dispatching customer orders, ensuring the business provides an excellent service to all its customers.
What will your working week be like?
- To see in delivery drivers and check deliveries to the Purchase Order
- Ensure any shortages or damages are reported and recorded correctly
- All medicinal products are given priority
- To stock rotate and ensure the stock is stored efficiently
- All stock is taken in overnight and the yard is kept tidy
- To pick/pack orders correctly and efficiently using hand held scanners
- To replenish pick bins from secondary area using computer systems
- To sort post into royal mail sacks and record quantity weight
- To transport goods from warehouse to yard
- To use manual fork lift equipment safely and in the correct manner
- All returns are written up and returned/destroyed in accordance to company policy
Who will suit this role?
The candidate should be someone that enjoys working as part of a team but also has the self-motivation to carry out daily duties under their own initiative. Due to this being a temp to perm requirement, you will need to be available to start with limited notice.
- Previous Warehouse experience would be an advantage
- Good numerical skills
- Good PC skills
- Strong time management ability
- Physically fit (heavy lifting will be involved)
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Excellent organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Hard working
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Warehouse, picking, packing, deliveries, stock, ordering, goods in/goods out, stock checking, stock rotation
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.