Our Latest Vacancies
Salary: £17,500 including a performance related bonus, 25 days annual leave, pensions, shopping discounts and more!
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Who will you be working for?
In a nutshell, a really great company! The highlights being that they are very well known; in fact, they are one of the largest financial groups in the world. They are a company that provide a first-class Customer Service and they have a need for an Admin Assistant to join the team and provide support to the call centre.
Completing all administration for the team, this role really is the back bone of the department. Full training is provided and each day will be busy and varied!
What will your working week be like?
- Respond to customer queries in writing
- Follow company policy adhering to service levels and current legislation at all times
- Understand issues from the customer’s perspective
- Identify resolutions that are fair to the customer and business where possible
- Call Centre overflow cover
- Deal with or escalate any identified risks in relation to business policies and/or legislative and regulatory guidelines in accordance with the company framework
Who will suit this role?
- GCSE A-C Math and English (or equivalent)
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
***For your information***
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.