Our Latest Vacancies
Senior Account Executive/Account Manager
£24,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
Oxted with travel to London
Our client is a forward thinking, innovative, PR Consultancy specialising in luxury property and interior design. Due to considerable growth, they are looking for an equally passionate and driven Senior Account Executive or Account Manager to join their expanding PR Team.
Their rapidly growing client base includes housebuilders, award winning estate agents, buying agents and boutique developers. They are seeking an individual with proven Property PR experience who would like to be part of a friendly, fun and hardworking team.
If you are looking to continue your career within PR and want the London experience nearer to home, then this is the role for you!
An insight into your working week:
You will be working closely with the Account Director to deliver national and international public relations. Duties will of course vary depending on your experience, but as an overview your week will include:
- Facilitating face‐to‐face meetings with press and clients
- Pro‐actively presenting opportunities to clients for results based activities
- Relationship building and networking with colleagues, clients and the media
- Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases and other written collateral to targeted media
- Assist with the preparation and production of quarterly press cuttings/coverage reports
- Assist on new business proposals, pitches and PR strategies.
- Advise on awards and prepare entries.
- Assist with the organisation of events and exhibitions and advise on brand alliances.
- Attend relevant client and industry events.
- Organise and attend journalist briefings.
Who will suit this role?
In order to be successful in this role you will:
- Have 2+ years’ experience working within Property PR
- Strong relationships with all target media, including national and online press
- Independence in all time management and organisational activities
- Self ‐ motivation and a persuasive manner
- Proven spoken and written communication skills across a variety of areas
- Enhanced 'people skills', able to adapt to a range of audiences both internally and externally
- Thorough understanding of clients business and their market
- Consistent professional manner
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: property, housing, PR, public relations, administration, Account manager, account director, account executive, marketing, media, research, press release
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.