Our Latest Vacancies
Database Administrator – Temp to Perm
£19,000 - £21,000
This is a rare opportunity to working within the Operations Team of this successful Energy Consulting business based in the heart of Redhill. They are looking for a self-motivated individual to work in a team of 7 to provide support to the Analysts and Consultants.
Who will suit this role?
You will be a process driven, focussed and analytical individual to work within this busy role; you will be well organised and numerically minded – processing high volumes of utility information, validating system changes and all round administration to support the team.
Our Client is looking to fill this role on a temporary basis initially, with a view to offering permanently after a short trial period.
- To be organised and self-disciplined
- Possess good computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- To be very accurate and particular with detail
- To be conscientious
- To have good numeric skills
- A partnership approach to dealing with colleagues
- To possess the ability to work either unsupervised or as part of a team
What will your working week be like?
- Creating New Client Accounts in the Database
- Providing administrative support to the Directors and Analyst Team
- Updating the database (CECil) and various company Reference Points
- Collating and setting up half–hourly consumption data files
- Accessing online supplier portals and retrieving data or copy invoices
- Posting of supplier invoices into the database
- Liaising with suppliers to obtain client contract information
- Preparing of client reports for Government Agencies
- Preparing of bespoke reports for Clients
- Fielding Telephone/Switchboard calls
- Assisting with other team member’s workload within the Admin Team during busy periods
Please get in touch today if the above is of interest, this role won’t be available for long!
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.