Our Latest Vacancies
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 depending on experience
Hours: 8:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas closure, parking, biannual bonus scheme, pension, free fruit, engagement multiplier, social company events
Working for a highly innovative and experienced manufacturing company, this is a great opportunity for an applicant looking to utilise their gained administration skills and experience. This company are offering a stable, relaxed working environment, where growth and progression is available.
What will your working week be like?
The purpose of this role is to provide customer service and office/enquiry/sales support. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring every enquiry/lead received is followed up within standards set
- Manage a process of customer contact and order prompts through the business email system
- Rapidly quote and enter onto the system product orders
- Escalate complex customer requirements
- Quote Follow Up, Sales Order Processing, Sales Tracker/Admin
- Prepare and send out samples as requested
- Liaising with customers by phone and email
- Producing invoices daily based on sales of goods
- Credit control
- Providing assistance with company accounts
- Marketing support – subscribing to magazines and registering for exhibitions
- Reception/PA support – booking appointments, business trips and hotels
- Basic purchasing for the office
Who will suit this role?
The ideal candidate will hold previous experience of working within a similar position – sales support, PA, customer facing and providing full office assistance with customer queries and office enquiries.
- At ease dealing with customers; demonstrable experience in this area
- Efficient data processor with a keen eye for detail
- Strong administrative background
- Competent user of all Microsoft packages and the ability to pick up new CRM systems
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communicator with colleagues and customers
- Able and keen to work in a family orientated small but dynamic business
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Customer service, administration, sales admin, purchasing, processing orders, sales order, invoicing, credit control, accounts, Sage
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.