Our Latest Vacancies
Pool Service Engineer
£21,000 - £24,000 subject to experience
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for someone with experience already in the industry or for a driven individual to learn a new trade.
Working for this multi award winning business, you will be offered full training and your own company vehicle – you will be maintaining and servicing domestic swimming pools throughout Surrey, Sussex and Kent.
What will your working week be like?
This is an exciting role for a “hands on” individual, who enjoys working out on-site using their own initiative. Your daily duties will include:
- Maintain and service domestic swimming pools
- Chemically balance water chemistry in pools
- Identify areas for improvement
- Repair and replace equipment as required
Who will this role suit?
You will have a professional, friendly and confident nature with the ability to communicate well with both clients and colleagues. You will need to be physically fit and able to work to deadlines, with changing priorities.
- Full/clean UK driving licence
- Good geographical knowledge
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions and work off own initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility and attention to detail is essential
- Some previous knowledge of swimming pools an advantage but not essential as training will be given
- Professionally presentable - uniform will be provided
- Strong swimmer!
Hours: 8am – 5.30pm summer rota (March – November)/ 8am – 4pm winter rota (December – February), plus overtime as required - 1 in 5 Saturdays and 1 in 4 late rota (overtime paid)
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords: Plumbing, electrical, mechanical, engineering, construction, labourer, landscaping
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.