Our Latest Vacancies
Stores and Shop Assistant - Contract
Are you looking for some interim work over the summer period?
If so, this is a lovely opportunity to work for a multi award winning business in Warlingham.
Utilising your great customer services skills, your role as a Stores and Shop Assistant, will require you to support clients who could be independent businesses, high net worth home owners or members of the public. Previous experience is not essential as full training will be given, so this could be an ideal entry level role for a student or an experienced candidate looking for a career change.
Salary: £8.00 to £9.00 per hour
Start: ASAP until the end of September 2019
Hours: 5 days per week, Monday - Saturday (day off in the week, Thursday), 9am to 5pm
What will your working week be like?
- Serving customers in shop
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Ordering stock and specific items
- Taking in deliveries and storing them in appropriate locations
- Stocking shelves in shop and maintaining stock levels
- Liaising with other departments
Who will this role suit?
- Must be computer literate – MS Office
- Stores/stock control experience would be an advantage
- Strong attention to detail
- Retail experience
- Good telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Willing to learn all aspects of the business
- Physically fit (may need to lift 25kg bags)
- Excellent organisation skills
Keywords: Stock control, retail, customer focused, strong communicator, deliveries & collections, temp work, contract work, summer work, student
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.