Our Latest Vacancies
Office Assistant (Part time – 30 hours)
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000 pro rata (dependent on experience)
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10am-6pm
Tuesday, Thursday 1pm – 6pm
About the Company
A global leader for the sport business: digital, mobile, social, broadcast, results, content and professional services.
This company enables sport federations, event organisers, broadcasters, brands, teams and athletes to elevate their sports, accelerating performance and connecting to fans.
Working with well-known clients such UEFA, England Rugby and the BBC and whether it be through a tablet or App, live broadcast, commentary or social media campaigns this company bring your favourite sport to life!
What will your working week be like?
- Welcome all visitors in a warm, courteous and friendly manner
- Provide refreshments to clients and visitors
- Answer the phone and operate the switchboard in a professional manner, screening calls and taking messages
- Maintain and update the internal phone list
- Process and arrange incoming and outgoing mail, couriers, deliveries and taxis
- Ensure reception area is well presented at all times
- General office and administrative support for the Support Services team, as well as for the rest of the business as required
- Overseeing the maintenance and upkeep of the business’s additional rented property
- General administrative duties including but not limited to: Scanning, Filing, Laminating, Binding etc.
- Assist with travel and accommodation bookings
- Manage meeting room calendars
- Ensure meeting rooms are always neat and tidy
- Assist with meeting room set up prior to internal and external meetings
- Manage the office stationery and administer replacement orders
- Book internal and external meetings and training
- Assist with co-ordination of company events and workshops, social events and staff activities
- Manage senior staff calendars when requested
- Greeting cards and gifts for birthdays, new starters and any other personal milestones!
- Keep kitchen areas on all floors tidy and well stocked, ordering replacements as necessary
Who will suit this role?
- A friendly and confident attitude
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Proactive and happy to help where help is needed
- Flexible, with the ability to adapt to changing requirements
- High attention to detail
- Someone who will think outside the box and build the role
- Previous Reception experience beneficial
- Well-organised with strong administration skills
- Good telephone manner and strong attention to detail
- PC literate and well versed in using MS Office packages such as Word and Excel
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work as part of a team
- An interest in Sport would be great!
- Minimum of Maths and English GCSE at A-C (or equivalent)
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Reception, Admin, Assistant, Office, Support, Travel, Accommodation, Facilities, Stationery, Meetings, Word, Excel
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.