Our Latest Vacancies
Salary: £30,000 plus bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Reporting to the Head of New Business, the Project Co-ordinator will work directly with new business development managers, the account management function and clients across all lines of the business. You will be responsible for coordination of all work efforts internally and will work with the internal and external stakeholders throughout the on-boarding process of lower level new business acquisitions.
Job specification for the Project Co-ordinator:
- The Project Co-Ordinator will be expected to learn and become a subject matter expert in the internal systems capabilities, functions and required documentation to facilitate a smooth onboarding process in line with industry standards across all the businesses trading lines.
- The successful candidate will be expected to manage several client on-boarding projects simultaneously and they will form and lead virtual teams, along with the relevant new business or account manager, to complete tasks on schedule so the ability to influence and galvanise a team towards a common goal is essential.
- You will be included throughout any tender processes and until the business is launched and live so the ability to problem solve, validate and work quickly within a matrix organisation is vital.
- For larger projects, along with the new business manager you will be supported by a designated project management resource allocated by the business who will lead the overarching projects.
Essential skills and requirement:
- At least one years’ exposure to project management in a client-facing role in the financial service industry
- Knowledge of and exposure to project coordination
- Good understanding of insurance and service products.
- Strong communication, organizational, negotiating and problem-solving skills
- Self-reliant, detail-oriented and a fast learner
- Excellent in teamwork and collaboration
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.