Our Latest Vacancies
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Skills: Finance, payroll, Sage, invoicing, monthly reconciliation, expenses, Automotive experience, body shop knowledge, communication skills, supplier statements
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm
A multi-award winning vehicle repair company, is seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their friendly and dedicated Finance team.
Based at their modern Head Office in Reigate, they are looking for candidates who are passionate about providing a high quality, efficient and effective accounting function for the business.
Having been established for 25 years’ and still growing, this really is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their career.
What will your working week be like?
- Payroll – prepare monthly payroll on Sage 50 for 220 employees which includes; bonus adjustment, overtime, pension contributions P11D, P60
- Supplier Ledger - daily authorisation and posting of purchase invoices
- Monthly reconciliation with supplier statements followed by payment run (supported by remittance slips)
- Filing of purchase invoices
- Adding purchase invoices onto I-Image and NetSuite
- Credit card reconciliation with analysis of expenses
- Processing of employee expenses followed by reimbursements
- Fuel card processing with analysis where required
- Courtesy car reconciliation with analysis where required
Who will this role suit?
Working within a small and dedicated Accounts Team, you will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager. This will be an extremely busy role, where a self-motivated and deadline driven attitude is a must. Strong communication skills, high attention to detail and the ability to manage an ever changing set of tasks is essential.
- Experience working within a finance environment including payroll
- Knowledge of Sage 50
- Purchase ledger/expense ledger
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Managing supplier invoice queries
- Experience and sound knowledge of supplier reconciliations
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Accurate and methodical in approach to work
- Experience of the motor trade/vehicle repair business would be an advantage
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.