Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Service Advisor - TEMP
Salary: £9.00 to £10.00 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
A multi-award winning vehicle repair company is seeking a Customer Service Agent to join their friendly and dedicated team on a temporary basis to support during this busy period.
Based at their Head Office in Reigate, they have recently moved to lovely, modern offices - they are looking for candidates who are passionate about providing a high quality, efficient and professional customer service.
What will your working week be like?
- Answering a high volume of incoming calls
- Load new claims and/or organise vehicle collection and delivery in accordance with key service levels
- Contacting and booking in customers, responding to new claims
- Organising collection of vehicles and allocation of courtesy cars
- Organising delivery and collection paperwork of both customer and company vehicles
- Dealing with Customer queries and/or concerns and accurately recording all information onto the company database
- Collecting customers excess and /or other monies and following recording procedures
- Liaising with our logistics drivers, Insurance partners and repair production sites to ensure we meet the needs of our customers
- Administration duties
Who will suit this role?
Successful candidates will ideally hold experience of working within a busy customer service environment – any previous exposure of working within the automotive industry would be a distinct advantage!
- Pro-active and customer focused
- Well organised with an ability to multi-task
- Ability to show “ownership” for workload
- Good attention to detail
- Time management skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Confident telephone manner
- Upbeat and friendly personality
- IT literate
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.