Our Latest Vacancies
Team Administrator – Temp
Salary: £11.00 - £12.00 per hour
Skills: Highly organised, extensive diary management, meeting schedules, fast/accurate typing, professional, outstanding communication skills, MS Office
Start: ASAP – 4 week minimum
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Are you an experienced Senior Administrator looking to start work immediately?
Can you commit for at least 4 weeks, until the role is filled permanently?
You will be providing comprehensive secretarial and business support to members of the Senior Management Team including diary and meetings/event management and managing correspondence.
Your main responsibilities will be to manage their diaries and meetings schedule, ensuring effective use of their time, through achieving a balance between internal and external meetings.
- Manage the full and varied diary of the Senior Managers by understanding the importance of the organisational priorities, so that appointments can be scheduled/rescheduled as appropriate.
- Arrange and co-ordinate travel and accommodation bookings often working to tight deadlines and a high volume of appointment schedules.
- Ensure that the Senior Managers are fully prepared and briefed for all meetings and engagements by collating briefing material and information and preparing detailed briefing packs to include travel documents and meeting papers.
- Proactively manage all incoming emails and correspondence relative to their diary commitments and business activity, filtering and prioritising incoming information.
- Organise complex and high level meetings and events which require liaising with a number of internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage all aspects of the meetings/events in relation to venues, refreshments, attendees, agendas, supporting documentation, papers and presentations and attendance liaison.
- Attend meetings and provide full meeting support including taking minutes, preparing and circulating, minutes and actions and monitoring follow up actions as required, adhering to tight timescales.
- In conjunction with other team members carry out general office duties including answering and responding to telephone enquiries, welcoming visitors, filing, photocopying, generating mail shots, opening and distributing post, ordering stationery, managing internal room bookings etc.
You will have previous PA/Team Secretarial experience to work in this ever changing environment; they are looking for a professional, pro-active and self-driven individual who can work off their own initiative.
You will have excellent organisational skills, productive time management along with a flexible approach; extensive diary management, event co-ordination and meeting schedules. Strong MS Office experience with excellent attention to detail and good typing skills are also essential.
Keywords: EA, Executive Assistant, PA, Senior Admin, Team Secretary
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.