Our Latest Vacancies
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits
Hours: 35 hour week, Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:00
Based in central Croydon and in immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses the area couldn’t be more convenient to travel to each day. You will be part of an exceptional global business and your own personal input will be significant on a daily basis.
What will your working week be like?
You will be responsible for the credit control for this corporate organisation with the main focus of reducing company debtor days in line with agreed targets and objectives. You will be required to support the Accounts Receivable function in completing other debtor analysis and reconciliation.
- Credit Control for a specified portfolio of accounts.
- Create, analyse and manage the monthly debtor chase reports and prioritise workloads in line with department objectives and Accounts Receivable Manager expectations.
- Chase overdue debt by phone, email and letter.
- Focus on building strong relationships with Clients and Customers to maintain, improve cash flow and reduce DSO.
- Weekly reporting of expected receipts to Head of Accounting, AR Manager and Senior Administrator.
- Liaise with BDM’s, account managers and other departments to resolve queries.
- Send monthly statements.
- Notify Accounts Receivable Manager and Senior Administrator of potential bad debt and assist with the preparation of the bad debt provision
- Report ongoing disputes/issues with suggestions for resolution.
- Account Reconciliations as required, including debtor analysis, client reconciliation and detailed cash received reporting.
Who will suit this role?
The ideal candidate have 4 plus years’ experience of Credit Control, hold a strong understanding of accounting system and principles and will have a high level knowledge and use of Excel.
- Professional manner and appearance in line with working within a corporate environment
- English and Maths to A level standard or equivalent
- Excellent organisation and ability to maintain focus on multitude of tasks
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations
- Ability to work with non-finance managers
Ideally you will have SAP System Experience and due to the nature of the sector you will have Service & Insurance commercial awareness.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.