Our Latest Vacancies
Management Accountant - TEMP
Salary: up to £45,000 FTE + Laptop + Parking
Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm (flexible)
Start: ASAP – 3 months minimum
Are you an experienced Accountant looking for immediate work?
If so, our client who is a global leader for the sport business: digital, mobile, social, broadcast, results, content and professional services, are looking for Qualified Accounts professional to offer some additional support over the next few months.
This company enables sport federations, event organisers, broadcasters, brands, teams and athletes to elevate their sports, accelerating performance and connecting to fans.
Working with well-known clients such UEFA, England Rugby and the BBC and whether it be through a tablet or App, live broadcast, commentary or social media campaigns this company bring your favourite sport to life!
Your responsibility will be to:
- Assist with managing the month end process including accrued and deferred income, prepayments and accrued expenses
- Assisting with set up of budget spreadsheets for 2019
- Track actual and forecasted spend with variance analysis to enable monthly reporting to department heads
- Project appraisal including liaising with Project Managers regarding monthly billing to clients
Who will suit this role?
Due to this being a temporary position, you will need to be available to start work straight away. The position is likely to run for at least 3 months, so commitment to cover this whole period and beyond is essential.
- Qualified - CIMA or ACCA
- Advanced Excel Skills – SUM Ifs, complex pivot tables.
- The ability to be able to present data in a clear and concise way for senior management reporting
- NetSuite skills would be beneficial
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation